- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
A powerfully moving creation exploring the complex terrain between people.
Circa isn’t the little Australian circus company that could, so much as the company than can, does and will. From its base in Queensland, the company has toured productions to 30 countries, gaining the praise of critics as well as the kind of loyal audience whose attendances encourage the development of tricks and shows.
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Mirage is a powerfully moving new creation by circus visionary Yaron Lifschitz.
- Driven by fearless women, Mirage is an evocative examination of the complexities of human relationships.
- Exhilarating acrobatics, built primarily on the duet will be performed by 6 members of Circa's world-renowned ensemble.
- The world of Mirage is visually stunning, featuring water, screens, projections and mirrors - a sumptuous departure from the company’s traditionally minimalist aesthetic.
- The projection of live, close-up video footage of the acrobats on screens throughout the set, offers audience members a rare and intimate lens into the performance, from multiple vantage points.
- The work features a score by award-winning Australian composer Kelly Ryall
- Circa has a range of community engagement opportunities on offer - from tiny tumbler workshops for 3 year olds to circus masterclasses for local artists. Circa can tailor experiences to suit different communities.
All ages, family friendly
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
Weekly Sell Off: $25000
Per Performance: $8000