Game Boys Cinematic Universe
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
A movie studio backlot tour which innovatively blends technology, comedy and audience interaction.
a show full of surprises...a masterstroke in comedy…
My Melbourne Arts
For a show that presents itself as a fanciful walk down memory lane, it’s an incredibly nuanced and pointed performance
a 4D interactive Hollywood experience with all the bells and whistles
What Did She Think
Audience & Marketing Notes
- 2019 Nominee Golden Gibbo/Best Independent Production (Melbourne International Comedy Festival)
- 2019 Nominee Best Comedy (Melbourne Fringe Festival)
- 2019 Winner Sound and Technical Excellence (Melbourne Fringe Festival)
- 2019 Winner Market Ready Award - Regional Arts Victoria (Melbourne Fringe Festival)
- It's like going on a Warner Brothers Studios backlot tour where we show you all the magic behind the screen. Nostalgic trip for anyone who's been to a theme park as we've captured the essence perfectly.
- Technology used in surprising and interesting ways that, through the use of a screen, transport the audience
- The screen acts as a third performer on stage and it's usage expands the space and transports the audience
- Be a part of a live recreation of Jurassic Park
- School Workshops explaining how some of our tech works - interaction between performers and technology.
- Post show Q&A to explain all the behind the scene techniques we use to create the show.
- Improvisation Workshop
Black Box, Flat Floor, Hall