Showcase Victoria is Australia’s leading state-based performing arts marketplace and a critical part of Victoria’s touring process. The event provides a unique platform for producers, artists and theatre-makers to make connections and showcase their work to a wide range of venue managers and programmers with the ultimate aim of facilitating touring. But don’t just take our word for it – check out this video from previous Showcase Victoria participants, Sun Rising!
PLEASE NOTE: It is best to work on your application offline and then copy, paste and attach all the info into your application in one sitting. This will avoid losing information from incomplete applications. If you do need to have a break before you have completed your application click “SAVE AND CONTINUE”. You will then get an email with a link to your application to complete at a later date.
RESOURCES FOR SHOWCASE VICTORIA APPLICANTS
- Victorian Association of Performing Arts Centres (VAPAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Selection Guidelines
- Production Profiles from Showcase Victoria 2019
- Tours in development through Regional Arts Victoria
- Auspicious Arts Projects
- Live Performance Award
- Example Budget – Showcase Goes Bananas!
- Lab Kelpie’s Marketing Kit for “Spencer”
- Lab Kelpie’s Marketing Kit for “Elegy”
- Video promo for “A Prudent Man”
- Gasworks Arts Park Marketing Wishlist
- PACA Guide to Touring
- MILKE’s free resources for independent artists & producers
25 November 19 – Showcase Victoria applications open
9 January 20 – Showcase Victoria applications close, 1pm (EST) – we have extended to 5pm Friday 10 January.
30 March 20 – Program announced and tickets on sale
12 – 14 May 20 – Showcase Victoria 2020
“Showcase Victoria is the most important event for both artists and venues on the calendar. The opportunity to connect on this scale is invaluable for both.”