This was the best one ever. The programming and information available was so accessible and easy to use and the organisation was fantastic!
Showcase Victoria 2017 | The Coopers Malthouse | May 31 – June 1
PROGRAM ANNOUNCED AND REGISTRATIONS OPEN 4 APRIL!
Showcase Victoria provides a platform for producers and artists to promote their tour ready work to a wide range of presenters.
The Showcase Victoria 2017 event program structure is as follows:
- Pitches and Excerpts are live presentation and performance sessions of 8 and 12 minutes respectively.
- EXPO is where companies and artists with multiple works and ideas on offer can promote them at trade show style stalls.
- All Packed Up productions are ready to program and will be featured in the downloadable Presentation Menu only. The artists and producers are encouraged to be in attendance so there is opportunity to meet and book straight away.
It’s important to note that the outcomes of Showcase Victoria are many and varied, and not always immediate.
Aside from valuable networking and professional development opportunities, outcomes may include state and/or national touring with tour coordinators such as Regional Arts Victoria, direct approaches from presenters, one-off engagements and other opportunities and ideas for future collaborations.
- 10 Nov 16 Victorian Touring Workshop
- 11 Jan 17 Applications open
- 8 Feb 17 Applications close
- 04 Mar 17 Applicants notified
- 04 April 17 Program announced & registrations open
- 04 April 17 Go Pitch fund opens
- 18 April 17 Go Pitch fund closes
- 22 May 17 Registrations close
- May 31 & June 1 SHOWCASE VICTORIA 2017
- June Producers given presenter survey feedback
- June/July Tours are developed
Need more information? Contact us