Taking place at the Malthouse Theatre in the heart of Melbourne’s arts precinct on 31 May & 1 June, the Showcase Victoria 2017 program will feature:
- Pitches and Excerpts – 38 live presentation and performance sessions showcasing a vast array of high quality work
- 17 engaging Producers in the trade-show style EXPO taking place over drinks in the stunning foyer at the Australian Centre of Contemporary Art
- The 2017 Victorian Touring Forum – hosted by Jonathan Holloway with a special guest panel discussing “Why is Touring Important & What Will It Look in Five Years?”
- Installations and Roving Performances – to surprise and delight; perfect for community engagement activities, large-scale events and festivals
- All Packed Up Shows – are ready to program straight away. Meet their producers at a special Networking Breakfast
Whether you’re an artist, producer, student, venue representative, festival programmer, community development worker or presenting organisation of any kind, you can’t afford to miss the unique works on offer or the professional development and networking opportunities that only Showcase Victoria can deliver!
Need more information? Contact us